Friday, July 18, 2008

20 years of existence...

I'm 20 years old now.

Well, 20 years and one month old. My birthday's on June 16. In true Sodrohu fashion, I'll posting on this rather, rather late.

Normally, as a tradition, my family and I would go out and have dinner at Geylang, near the Tebrau Straits in Johor Bahru. However, that day, I was in KL. Wanting to celebrate my birthday anyway, my mom, bro, sis and I went out to dinner at the Cheng Ho restaurant in Wangsa Maju. It was Monday night, and turned out on Mondays the restaurant is closed. Figures. Anyhow, we settled at another nearby restaurant and had dinner there instead.

Being 20, for me, is.......creepy. On one hand, I knew that I am getting older. On the other hand, I also knew that I'm getting nowhere near as mature as I wanted to be. Three years ago, I was rather childish. Now, I'm getting better, perhaps not childish, but otherwise still immature. Coupled with the fact that I'm supposed to graduate and start working in 3 years' time, it freaks me out even more.

Oh well, I guess time and experience will help. Godspeed.

No comments: