Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back In UTP With Enol and His New PC

The title is pretty much self-explanatory.

I arrived around 5 in the evening. Took all of my stuff to my room, and bid goodbye to my family.

Gad's got his most wanted Macbook already. It's leaking so much pure ownage, it makes Enol's laptop look like one of Mydin's disposable RM5 calculator. Except that, Enol had also upgraded to an actual desktop PC, with widescreen monitor and Intel Core 2 Quad processor. SO brand new, the monitor's got no icon whatsover. Blank. Got it, Enol? Blank?

Anyway, I'm sitting in front of my computer here, just finished unpacking my stuff and putting everything where it should, or almost all of it - the rubber mat in the upper cabinet is missing - and faced with a frustating poblem.

My 120Gb external harddisk isn't working! Damn! Must've been during that time when it fell of the top of the CPU when I was packing! Well I didn't think much about it that since, well, I was busy packing, but...damn! All the Youtube robot videos I downloaded during the holidays and the movies and the rest of the pics, documents, mangas, animes, backup documents, Whose Line videos.....

Like I said, damn. I wish I could bring it to the shop from which I purchased it and ask to see if I can in any way repair it, or at least recover all the data inside. Course, chances are that it's naught, but well,I've got so many friggingly important stuff inside, that I just gotta try. Try, and believe in it.

And all this happened when I just bought a new 500Gb internal HD....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

blah la afnan.

Kaiser Sodrohu said...

Blah la enol....