Wednesday, August 02, 2006

....and a happy day to all of you who's reading this minute-old blog, whether by chance or not.

*waits for some sort of recognition*

*waits a bit longer*

*gets bored*

Okay. Okay. I knew that was a lame introduction. It's a bit outdated, really. No, no, please don't give me that look. No, really, I mean it. Oh, come on, cut me some slack will you? I'm new here. To blogging that is.

Well...I'm new here, so....er, what should I talk about? Oh ya....I'm....I'm...Sodrohu. Full name Kaiser Sodrohu, but you can call me Sodrohu. Who am I? Er....how should I say this...well, I'm new here, that's for sure..and..um..I don't think that I'm going to reveal my identity, not now anyway, since I've got some issues with the authorities-wait, did I say that? No, I didn't. You all hear nothing. Peroid. I mean, period. Anyway, I'm...uh, how should I say this? I'm not really used to this kind of thing...I mean, blogging. I'm been pretty much actively foruming ever since late 2004, so I knew a few stuff about Internet jargon like lol, pwnage, stfu and .....what the heck am I talking bout? Oh, that one...well, like I told you earlier, I'm not used to thing kind of stuff, not yet anyway.. I'm just starting out now, so I hope I'll be able to learn about serious blogging, the dos and do nots, guidelines, restrictions, taboo, refreshments, and what other things.

Yeah, I knew that whatever hell that I've typed just now(and what you've unwittingly read) didn't make much sense, let alone logic as humanity knows it. I'm just...well, nervous, and honestly, I don't know what topic should I really talk about. Well, not really, but since this is just an introduction of my newly made blog to all of you(the ones who's reading this right now, if there's any), I don't suppose I should talk about stuff that concerns me most. At least, that's what I think. Introductory is supposed to be introductory and nothing else. Yet I dunno what to talk about.

Ohh crap. Well I guess I'll talk about myself. No, not my particulars. My name should be enough...for the time being anyway. I'll talk about my personality. Umm... I'm not much of a self analyser(does that term even exist?), but I knew myself long enough that I'm very good at paying really poor attention to stuff, especially stuff that requires intense prolonged concentration. Like driving, for instance. Or piloting a space fighter bomber. I'm also quite self-centered. Most of the time, I think about myself more than other people. Pretty much I prioritise myself over other people. Most of the time anyway. You humans may notice these two insufferable qualities I possess throughout my blog here, though it's not much for the time being. And...should I say more? Maybe I'll post some more information regarding myself, but for now, those two should have been enough.

Well I guess, I'll stop my rantings here for no-huh? What's that? Haah. Yes, yes, I knew this is wayy too short, and lame. After all, it's just an introduction. I know I should've been talking more about myself, this blog, its porpose and what other topics. Oh, come on, I'm new. Of course I don't know what to expect. You seasoned blogger guys could at least contact me, and share with me your collection of pointers, tips and stuff. No number? my cellphone is 012-78-oops! Cannot la...that one's private and confidential. Common sense not to give out your phone number on the Internet. Okay. Whatever.

Yeah, I knew this intro sucks, but whatever. Goodbye, and salutations.

BTW, I'm from UTP.

1 comment:

joe said...

Holla!!! nice 1.. rather humorous. hmmm, i could say tt u managed to predict some of my reactions there. but itz not reali lame tho... nice crap =)