Thursday, August 03, 2006

I don't get this. Why isn't my previous post have any title? How can I make that mistake? I didn't even notice it. I mean, I still remember typing the title for the introductory post yesterday, and yet it didn't turn up in the post.

Come to think about it, is that even a mistake? Maybe that's how the system works in blogger.com. Maybe I need to adjust some settings first. Maybe I overlooked something.

Well anyway.

With my blog here still ickle-ly fresh and pure, I've been wondering what to post here. Not that I don't have anything to talk(or rather, rant) about. I do have a gazilion stuff to put here, some of them already in my mind, some of them still pending appeal at the gates of Idealand. It's just that I feel that I should wait for another week or so before posting stuff that I really want to talk about. Y'know, make this blog a little older and weathered before actually posting anything here. Yeah, I know that sounded a bit ridiculous or whatever. But I'll see whether I'm going to treat this thing the way it should earlier than that.

For starters, I'd like to talk about this particular guy I would not-so appropriately call GZ in my blog. See, he's one of the CV Foundation guys in UTP (my current place of education and higher learning. For extremely limited info, refer to previous blog post). Just so happened that when trying to register for internet connection for his room at the ITMS, he found out that the LAN port in his room are busted. It seems like the server connection to his room was severed. Either way, he's gotten the ITMS staff to check it out, and they reckon they're going to replace the server so as to solve the problem. Turned out there's yet another problem; how long will it take to replace the server. Current estimation puts the value as either a week, a month or the whole semester. That's fricking Ludacris! I mean, ludicrous.

Well, I'd be flipping in my socks too if I am to undergo the whole semester devoid of any interaction with the cyber world. Yeah, so you can access the internet through CALL lab, IRC or your mates' computers, but that is just ....well, SUXORZ. Having a comp without an Internet connection is as contradictory as eating a banana without having to peel it first. Wait, that comparison doesn't make sense. Ah heck. Anyway, GZ's trying to connect to Internet through WAN from his friend's laptop, whom I will refer to in this blog as AbangCan. Well, good luck to him. I'll be waiting to see his updated blog.

Hooo....ya. Got to go now. Nothing particularly urgent to finish actually(except praying and slacking off). But for now, salutations!

No comments: